- Electronic unlocking and locking of the battery cover at a touch
- Key no longer required
SEAMLESS LOCKING AND UNLOCKING
You can also lock and unlock your Stromer via the Bluetooth function on your smartphone.
- Automatic locking when you walk away from your e-bike
- Automatic unlocking when you approach your e-bike
- No hunting for keys
- No PIN input
- e-bike is always perfectly secure
With the ST5 you can incorporate a second screen in addition to the touchscreen that is integrated into the top tube of your Stromer: your smartphone.
- Larger screen
- Comfortable and secure position on the handlebar
- Additional information
ABSOLUTE SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- Clean handlebar
- Practically free of cables
More safety, more stability, more agility thanks to:
- The frame geometry attuned to the 27.5” wheels
- The high-performance Cycl-e tires developed exclusively with Pirelli
- The powerful Stromer brakes
With impressive grip and confident smoothness, the new top model provides effortless assistance up to 45 km/h – and does so with a range of up to 180 km.
- Newly developed «SYNO Sport» motor with 850 watts and a torque of 48 Newton meters
- New Sport mode that provides even more power at the push of a button
The new sport mode delivers even more power at the push of a button, ensuring a more sporty ride thanks to the enhanced peak output. It allows a 20 % torque boost.
- In Stock
|Brakes||Stromer HD944 by TRP|
|Fork||Stromer | Alloy|
|Connectivity||Full connectivity | OMNI connect|
|Crankset||Stromer | FSA Gossamer | 52T|
|DRIVETRAIN||Shimano | Alfine | XTR Di2 11 Speed | 11-42|
|Front / rear mudguards||Stromer | Custom Alloy|
|Front Light||Supernova | M99 Pro|
|Motor||Stromer | SYNO Sport | fino a 45 km/h | 850W | 48Nm|
|Omni-Display||Color | 3G|
|Saddle||Stromer | Custom by Ergon|
|Tailli Light||Supernova | M99|
|Tyre||Pirelli Cycl-e for Stromer|
|Wheels||Stromer | Custom by DT Swiss|
|Ladegerät||Stromer | CR245 | 245W|
*The battery life depends strongly on various factors, such as for example, but not limited to, rider's weight, weather conditions, gradient, wear of tires, etc.