REGISTER YOUR BIKE
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, such as your name, telephone number and email address, are used by Valsabbina Commodities S.p.A., which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that your data will be processed in the following ways:
a) paperwork (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
b) IT (management software, accounting software, etc.)
for the following purposes:
- - to provide services requested by you (including rental, purchase of goods and related after-sales assistance) as well as termination of the contract to which you are a party;
- - for administrative, legal and accounting purposes related to the contract;
- - for financial services that are instrumental to customer management and the management of electronic payments;
- - for insurance services that are instrumental to customer management.
Please be advised that if you refuse to allow the processing of your data, it will be impossible to use the service requested by you. Unless explicitly refused by you, your data will also be processed for the following purposes:
* to send you information about Valsabbina Commodities S.p.A. goods and services that we think you might like, via e-mail, text message or fax;
** statistical and market surveys, marketing and targeted advertising (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), your product preferences;
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3. Without prejudice to communications made in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- - Business consultants;
- - Accountants and administrative staff;
- - Suppliers.
4. Data required for contractual and accounting purposes shall be retained for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the business and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, even though they have had previous contact with representatives of the company, shall be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, if their retention is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the persons concerned has been validly obtained in connection with a subsequent product promotion or market research activity.
5. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, you may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- - to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you (right of access);
- - to know the origin of such data;
- - to receive intelligible communication of such data;
- - to obtain information about the rationale, methods and purposes of the processing;
- - to request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- - in cases of processing based on consent, to receive the data relative to you that was provided to the data controller in a structured, machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- - the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the data controller by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The data controller of your personal data is Valsabbina Commodities S.p.A. - Via Adua, 3 - 25015 Desenzano (BS)