CONCEPT AND DURABILITY OF OUR EBIKES
- Our ebikes have been designed with the aim of being the 'engine' of change, and in fact ever since the brand was created, we have believed that electric bikes could encourage a significant reduction in car use, thereby decreasing environmental pollution due to traffic. Ebikes can also enable people who haven't been on a bike for a long time to cycle, covering more kilometres every day. This means more people helping to safeguard our planet, encouraging a more sustainable lifestyle where even day-to-day tasks become an opportunity for enjoyment and physical exercise that is accessible to everyone. Our ebikes 'sustain' individuals, the community and the environment.
- Our products feature characteristics of excellence and high quality to protect the safety of cyclists and ensure their longevity. We also contribute to the recycling process for a fair amount of the components.
DISPOSAL AND RECYCLING PROCESSES
- We have always complied with disposal procedures for batteries and electronic components, and as a result we are members and supporters of the Italian association for responsible waste management (ERION).
- We are also mindful, in all of our departments, of sorting and recycling waste according to type.
- The company has chosen premises that are very bright and make it possible to capitalise on sunlight for most of the working day (even in winter).
- When the use of electricity is required, we only use bulbs with class A energy efficiency.
CHOOSING PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS
- We only select partners who share and support our values, such as Shimano and Schwalbe, and work together to foster social development, increase awareness and protect the environment.
- We closely check the environmental certification held by our suppliers and their personnel management policy.
BIKE TO WORK, BIKE TO LIVE
- The Group's employees and collaborators are also advocates of the company's values and Brinke ebike users, they are the first #Brinkelovers. Everyone has access, in the garage below the company's offices, to Brinke ebikes to hire for 'internal' use, and there are changing room areas available on site.
- BRINKE employees and collaborators are also free to use the ebikes for hire during their free time, lunch breaks or at the weekend.